Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winner + Cards

ETA:  The first winner never claimed her prize, so I drew a new one.  
The new winner is Tina! 
Congrats, Tina! I have sent you an email.  Thanks! :)

Hi!  First up, the randomly chosen winner of Summer Card Camp is...

 
Jenn!

Congrats, Jenn!  Please send me an email and I'll pass your info on to the girls at Summer Card Camp.

And now I just have a couple cards to share I created ages ago that were just sitting in a folder on my computer. (Acutally, I think they were both rejects from magazine submissions.)  All stamps are Hero Arts.







Halle starts 1st grade next week and Gage will be in preschool next month.  Which means hopefully you'll be seeing a little more of me around here. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly!! Love them, the blue and chocolate card is very soothing! Congrats to Jenn!

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Kelly! Love the brown and blue combo, and that huge flower is green is simply stunning.

ivy said...

gorgeous cards here! can't believe they were rejected! very pretty!

Jane said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them both!!!

Judy1223 said...

Kelly, these are both beautiful cards...should have been published if you ask me!

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, they really should have been published! Kate x

Sharon D from Canada said...

Very pretty cards, Kelly! I especially love the aqua and brown one!